Social Sciences are the pillars that ensure the coexistence of the scientific behavior of studying the sociatal bonds between human beings and their associated communities. The Origins of the sociatal interrelatins between man and societies goes back to the Greeks who used to have great interests in the philosophical enquiries about nature, ethics and religions. Basically, there is an influence and effect between the past, present, and the futeure , and this is why our conference will focus on contemporary studies in social sciences, based on the pioneering researches. More importantly, , these sciences have become the essence of the Renaissance and development in modern European history.
Social Sciences are not limited to social workers or academics only, but they are broad sciences that incorporate a variety of disciplines such as psychology, sociology, geography, history, information, language, education, and the study of social relations among individuals as well. Therefore, this science is considered as the science of all sciences for its ability to provide an insight into how each of the other sciences and innovations work and provide sociologists with both analytical and communicative skills required in industries and organizations. It helps them to solve big issues in the world that have massive impacts on society, so what distinguishes social scientists that they have the skills to see the world differently, as well as being able to find information that others may miss.
Believing in the importance of the scientific research in serving society and as well as exchanging ideas, Rimar Academy is pleased to invite scholars and researchers to participate in the activities and sessions of this forum with the intention of enhancing communication between researchers in the fields of social sciences in its first international scientific congress that will be held in 6-7- 8 / November / 2020 in Istanbul; the spring of science and knowledge.
Hopefully, we work on this congress to make it as an academic edifice and will achieve positive resultus that bring benefit for human and community through the participation of researchers and scientists within the scope of social science. These contributions will help to analyze the intertwined issues in human world.
Why Rimar Congress:
In the social life, a human organizes his/ her interactions with others according to one's own visions that arise from the system of values that man grew up with. It originates from the established personal system that is depended on the basis of the prevailing belief in the society, which is growing through factors of religion, culture, history and the social environment.
Perhaps the most important result produced by the great development in the field of social sciences is to enable researchers to study human societies with scientific boldness and creative effectiveness that makes the other know us through our pens and our ideas. This leads to work on highlighting a new discourse that stems from our heritage and originality, and is characterized by a global discourse Not a closed, self-directed speech. Perhaps our presentation of social studies in an effective scientific form will enable us to exit from the intellectual isolation experienced by some societies to communicate with the rest of the people of the world; because societies in modern times live decisive societal transformations.
The International Scientific Rimar Congress on Social Sciences in its first edition aims to produce scientific knowledge about societies, based on a sense of societal scientific responsibility; The paths of change that are witnessed require accompaniment, an understanding of their internal logic, the factors that affect them, as well as creating awareness commensurate with their importance through the scientific approach to community issues, and an understanding of societal phenomena.
The invitation is open to academics, researchers, thinkers, and students of higher levels (Master - PhD) to participate in the congress and contribute for achieving its goals.
- Publishing the papers participating in the congress in an international scientific journal, classified in international indexes, or in a special book issued by the congresswith (ISBN), as desired by the researcher.
- Participation certificates from Rimar Academy, Limark Center for Contemporary Studies and Research, and the congress sponsoring universities and institutions.
- Attending two workshops during the congress days, on scientific publishing and digital archiving, and the participant will be given a certificate of attendance at the workshop.
- Publishing the abstracts in a special book issued by the publishing house of Rimar Academy in Turkey.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided during the congress days.
- Participant Package, which includes the congress program and stationery with an introductory book at the congress's sponsoring institutions, and an affiliation form for those wishing to joinRimar Academy.
- Services accompanying the congress, from receiving and organizing congress sessions and acquaintance sessions.
- Acquaintance and communicating with all who are interested in the field of social sciences, and building scientific, social and functional partnerships, especially for those who are in the stage of graduate studies.